Great areas to find Multi Family in Florida

Great areas to find Multi Family in Florida

Rental Property Investor · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2019 · 11 posts · 6 votes

I'm looking for some solid areas in Florida that will offer some cash flow in the 150k-250k range. I would rather them be multi families but could settle for a single if the deal made sense. Also if someone could refer any good realtors that have experience and knowledge in the rental investment space that would be great. 

0Reply
8 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Miramar Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 285 posts · 245 votes
    4y

    @Dwight Simpson Just to confirm, you are looking for properties in the $150K-$250K price range, not properties that actually cash flow $150K-$250K, correct? I will assume so for my below response.

    I am most knowledgeable as an investor and real estate agent on the Gulf Coast side of FL - particularly the Panhandle area and there are few if any properties at all in the $150K-$250K range. Areas like Tallahassee or some of the more "rural" parts of FL may have some deals in that range but as to whether they will cash flow is another question. I think you'll be very hard-pressed to find a quality cash flowing multifamily property anywhere in FL in that price range. With that said, are you looking for something turn-key or do you plan to find a property with some value-add potential?

    Have you visited FL at all or have any areas you prefer? It could be a good idea to look in the areas where you enjoy visiting and could make a handful of trips each year if you chose to purchase property there.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Tallahassee, FL · Member since 2014 · 462 posts · 237 votes
    4y

    @Dwight Simpson I’ll be fixing up 2 that are in that range. What returns are you expecting?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.