Networking with other Kansas City investors

Networking with other Kansas City investors

Investor · Bay Area California · Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 12 votes

Hey all - 

I'm new to the KC market (long distance) but excited to have a few active deals in the area (Prairie Village, Westport and Independence). Are there any other KC investors that would like to network, trade war stories, vendor referrals, etc?

Looking forward to connecting!

2Reply
12 views

Most Popular Reply

Realtor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2022 · 27 posts · 19 votes
4y

Hi Kristopher!
I'm a Real Estate agent in the area and if you ever need help finding the best deals I'd love to help! Also, I've found a lot of great connections on Facebook, especially on a group called ConnectWiseKC, lots of great people to connect with all sorts of professionals from the industry!

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2022 · 27 posts · 19 votes
    4y

    Hi Kristopher!
    I'm a Real Estate agent in the area and if you ever need help finding the best deals I'd love to help! Also, I've found a lot of great connections on Facebook, especially on a group called ConnectWiseKC, lots of great people to connect with all sorts of professionals from the industry!

  • Real Estate Agent · Kansas City · Member since 2020 · 63 posts · 52 votes
    4y

    Great locations. Welcome to the KC market! 


    Reach out sometime if you'd like to chat! 

  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Hey Kristopher, I'm also looking at the KC, MO for remote investing. How have things been going since you posted?

  • Investor · Bay Area California · Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 12 votes
    4y

    Hey Ami - it's going very well. Two closed so far, a third tomorrow! My first fix/flip is just getting buttoned up and will be hitting the market week after next. 

    Where are you located? Where are you in the process?

  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    Still hunting for the first deal. I've got a couple agents sending me things, but they are all on market, so I definitely need to grow my deal funnel. May I ask how you've succeeded in sourcing opportunities?

    Oh, and I'm in Boulder, CO!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.