How strict is Norristowns U and O department

How strict is Norristowns U and O department

Real Estate Agent · Bucks County PA · Member since 2022 · 1 post · 1 vote

Hey-  I’m an investor in Philadelphia /Bucks/Montgomery county, 10 doors total. I’ve been looking at a couple places in Norristown pa. I’ve heard bad things about the u and o, just how bad is it ? Almost all the properties im looking at say the buyer is responsible for u and o, which im generally ok with. How bad can it really be? (Hoping someone can let me know lol) 

1Reply
18 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2019 · 39 posts · 33 votes
    4y

    @Brendan Markle

    It is hard than other township. However, it depends on how many units. Sfh and duplex is fine, reasonable. But triplex or up is considered as commerical. It is harder to get through.

    Hope it helps. Good luck.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.