Looking for a lender who can use a previous credit report 30 days

Looking for a lender who can use a previous credit report 30 days

Investor · CA · Member since 2022 · 16 posts · 4 votes

Hi I am looking for lenders as I am shopping around to pull the equity out of my paid off property. I have ran into the situation where each lender wants to keep pulling my credit. Anyone know of any lenders who can use my last credit report that was pulled within less than 30 days to qualify for the loan ?

THanks

Diva

0Reply
28 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Nationwide · Member since 2021 · 220 posts · 105 votes
    4y

    I have never used a pre-existing credit report from another lender. However, I can originate multiple loans with the same credit report, as long as the loan is underwritten in the 90-day window of the pull. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.