Realtors in Memphis and Jackson come find me!!!

Realtors in Memphis and Jackson come find me!!!

Real Estate Agent · MD · Member since 2022 · 12 posts · 7 votes

I’m looking for a realtor who can video or walk a property for me in Memphis and Jackson area or Tennessee .

I’m a realtor in (Maryland). Disclosure.

Looking for some investment properties and information on section 8 in these areas. 

0Reply
11 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Miami · Member since 2022 · 48 posts · 48 votes
4y

@Ebony Monroe I have a property manager in Jackson. Her name is Judie Vailes from TC Property Management. Her office number is 

(731) 668-7000

She might be able to point you in the right direction. Good luck!

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Miami · Member since 2022 · 48 posts · 48 votes
    4y

    @Ebony Monroe I have a property manager in Jackson. Her name is Judie Vailes from TC Property Management. Her office number is 

    (731) 668-7000

    She might be able to point you in the right direction. Good luck!

  • Real Estate Agent · MD · Member since 2022 · 12 posts · 7 votes
    4y

    Thank you!

  • Real Estate Broker · Memphis, TN · Member since 2020 · 202 posts · 203 votes
    4y

    Happy to help in Memphis! 

  • Real Estate Agent · Memphis, TN · Member since 2019 · 76 posts · 39 votes
    4y

    Born and raised in Memphis, Tn 

  • Memphis, TN · Member since 2022 · 230 posts · 99 votes
    4y

    I would be more than happy to help answer any of your questions about Memphis! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.