commercial multifamily real estate 5units-12 units help

commercial multifamily real estate 5units-12 units help

TX · Member since 2021 · 8 posts · 3 votes

Hi,

I have some single family homes, triplex and 4 plex. I'm trying to get into commercial multi family real estate, specifically looking at around five units to 12 units. Can someone tell me which sources or books I can read that can break it down in terms of the steps and the lenders and what the lenders are looking for, and the process of closing? I've heard of the book by Michael Blank Financial freedom with real estate investing, but looking at the reviews it seems to talk more about syndications. I am not planning on doing any syndications right now. I just need some guidance on how to talk to lenders or what lenders are looking for in terms of rent income, loan to value, etc. for five units to 12 unit Multi family property.

Thank you!

Frank

0Reply
23 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Member since 2021 · 35 posts · 25 votes
    3y

    How to create lifetime cash flow through multi family properties by Rod Khleif is a awesome book.

  • Rental Property Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2019 · 184 posts · 147 votes
    3y

    @Frank Lin read crushing it in apartment and commercial real estate

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.