Marshall Reddick website

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Kyle MccawBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Keller, TX · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    @Nathan Frost Marshall Reddick is a real estate brokerage based in California with branches in other states. They are great at sourcing properties for investors. If you are a client, their website is great for investing in single family homes and 1st lien mortgages. If you are not buying through them I don't see how the website would help in a general sense. 

    I have first hand experience with the M.R. team. They are a great firm to work with. If you have any questions about them, feel free to call me. 

    McCaw Property Management4.4902 Reviews
  • Rental Property Investor · Wichita Falls, TX · Member since 2018 · 353 posts · 79 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Kyle Mccaw:

    @Nathan Frost Marshall Reddick is a real estate brokerage based in California with branches in other states. They are great at sourcing properties for investors. If you are a client, their website is great for investing in single family homes and 1st lien mortgages. If you are not buying through them I don't see how the website would help in a general sense. 

    I have first hand experience with the M.R. team. They are a great firm to work with. If you have any questions about them, feel free to call me. 


     Appreciate it.  I am looking to buy in Wichita Falls, TX.  How does closing and title work with them?

  • Kyle MccawBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Keller, TX · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    I use Landmark Title and Guarantee Title. Both are located on Midwestern Parkway, across the street from each other.

    McCaw Property Management4.4902 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.