Starting Out Searching for our next investing areas

Starting Out Searching for our next investing areas

Member since 2022 · 20 posts · 9 votes

Hello , I'm a new to Bigger pockets. 
I'm looking for someone who can help me navigate through this journey of understanding which neighborhood to invest in Charlotte and surrounding.
Buying for buy and hold ARV $200K.

Thank you..... 

3Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Specialist · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2021 · 185 posts · 106 votes
3y

Hi Ben,

I'd love to help anyway I can.  I'm a real estate investor and realtor in the Charlotte metro area.  Please let me know if you'd like my assistance.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2022 · 28 posts · 13 votes
    3y

    Hi Ben,

    Are you located in Charlotte metro?  Happy to chat with you anytime.

    I have done my own investing, currently operating a lakefront AirBnB near Charotte and work with multiple investors, both buy & hold as well as flips.

    Feel free to call me anytime.

  • Member since 2022 · 20 posts · 9 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Phil Barry:

    Hi Ben,

    Are you located in Charlotte metro?  Happy to chat with you anytime.

    I have done my own investing, currently operating a lakefront AirBnB near Charotte and work with multiple investors, both buy & hold as well as flips.

    Feel free to call me anytime.

    Great Phil love to talk with you.
  • Specialist · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2021 · 185 posts · 106 votes
    3y

    Hi Ben,

    I'd love to help anyway I can.  I'm a real estate investor and realtor in the Charlotte metro area.  Please let me know if you'd like my assistance.

  • Lender · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2022 · 88 posts · 37 votes
    3y

    @Ben Grubner  Remember to get your Financing strategy in place before you make an offer on a property.

  • Member since 2022 · 20 posts · 9 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Tony Severance:

    @Ben Grubner  Remember to get your Financing strategy in place before you make an offer on a property.


     Thank you will do 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.