Looking to connect with investors in Milwaukee!

Looking to connect with investors in Milwaukee!

Investor · Madison, WI · Member since 2022 · 14 posts · 5 votes

Hi everyone!


I’ve been looking to connect with investors in (and trying to get into) the Milwaukee market. I’d love to talk about hunting for deals for you, both cash and creative finance deals. Send me a PM and let’s chat!

2Reply
13 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Consultant · Brookfield, WI · Member since 2014 · 873 posts · 350 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Matt Rekowski:

    Hi everyone!


    I’ve been looking to connect with investors in (and trying to get into) the Milwaukee market. I’d love to talk about hunting for deals for you, both cash and creative finance deals. Send me a PM and let’s chat!


    Are you interested in Birddoging or buying deals for yourself? 

  • Real Estate Syndicator · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 907 votes
    3y

    Milwaukee is a great cashflow market.  Happy to chat/connect you with the right people

  • Real Estate Broker · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2015 · 299 posts · 90 votes
    3y

    I've been an investor here for 30 years now and keep an eye on the market.

    I get various feeds on deals feel free to reach out

    thanks

    Greg

  • Real Estate Broker · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2015 · 299 posts · 90 votes
    3y

    Hi Matt, Milwaukee is alot more affordable than Madison right now.

    Not sure what size bldgs your lookng for but my personal nich is 4 families 

    Due to more cashflow and lower maintenance

  • Investor · Madison, WI · Member since 2022 · 14 posts · 5 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Michael Henry:
    Quote from @Matt Rekowski:

    Hi everyone!


    I’ve been looking to connect with investors in (and trying to get into) the Milwaukee market. I’d love to talk about hunting for deals for you, both cash and creative finance deals. Send me a PM and let’s chat!


    Are you interested in Birddoging or buying deals for yourself? 


     Hey Michael, ultimately I'd like to do both. But for now, as I learn the Milwaukee market and build up my systems, I feel like I have a good opportunity to help others find deals of their own for a while. Once I have my feet under me, I will definitely be looking to start picking up properties for my own portfolio.

  • Investor · Madison, WI · Member since 2022 · 14 posts · 5 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Brock Mogensen:

    Milwaukee is a great cashflow market.  Happy to chat/connect you with the right people


     Hey Brock, that's great to hear. Thanks a ton. I'll send you over a request now!

  • Investor · Madison, WI · Member since 2022 · 14 posts · 5 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Gregory Chadwell:

    Hi Matt, Milwaukee is alot more affordable than Madison right now.

    Not sure what size bldgs your lookng for but my personal nich is 4 families 

    Due to more cashflow and lower maintenance


    Hey Greg, that's great to hear. Just saw your colleague request - I'd love to connect and speak further. Great points with the quads. Would be great to hear more.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.