They're essentially promising on helping you flip homes with 10-20k profit on each flip and will connect you to their entire team when it comes to flipping for out of state.
Contractor · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2010 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
3y
Just for fun I clicked on the sales page because I've never heard of this guru. I don't know him personally and I haven't used his product so I can't sit here and give you an honest review.
But what I can say is that this statement from his sales page is very suspicious. I wouldn't go one step further with this guru. This statement screams SCAM:
"My acquisitions team will find you a fix & flip property in the next 30 days, renovate the property for you, AND my investors will fund your deal... Guaranteed!"
Contractor · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2010 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
3y
Just for fun I clicked on the sales page because I've never heard of this guru. I don't know him personally and I haven't used his product so I can't sit here and give you an honest review.
But what I can say is that this statement from his sales page is very suspicious. I wouldn't go one step further with this guru. This statement screams SCAM:
"My acquisitions team will find you a fix & flip property in the next 30 days, renovate the property for you, AND my investors will fund your deal... Guaranteed!"
Thanks for the response Scott, really appreciate it!
May I ask why that statement screams scam? Apologies, I'm just starting with real estate, however if they're offering a guarantee, isn't that a good thing? Thanks!
Just for fun I clicked on the sales page because I've never heard of this guru. I don't know him personally and I haven't used his product so I can't sit here and give you an honest review.
But what I can say is that this statement from his sales page is very suspicious. I wouldn't go one step further with this guru. This statement screams SCAM:
"My acquisitions team will find you a fix & flip property in the next 30 days, renovate the property for you, AND my investors will fund your deal... Guaranteed!"
Actually I am the co-owner of Flipsystem with my son Antoine Martel. It is a legitimate offer. My family have been flipping single family rentals in these markets under MartelTurnkey.com for about 10 years. Over the years we spoke with many investors asking us to teach them how we were flipping 200 houses a year. That is how FlipSystem was created. FlipSystem is more than online training and mentorship. We have an acquisition team that finds properties for you;we connect you with vetted team on the ground like property manager, contractors; we also connect you with HML. If you follow our program you will succeed or I'll give you your money back.
Grand Rapids, MI · Member since 2019 · 19 posts · 4 votes
3y
@Eric Martel
Mr Martel, with the significant jump in interest rates the last several months, are you still finding buy and hold investors to purchase the properties after the flippers have done the rehab and placed a tenant? Is the cash flow still working out at a level that is appealing to the buy and hold crowd?
Thanks for any current info and updates you might have.
I bought a turnkey rental from Martel Turnkey (same people). Huge mistake - almost everything has gone wrong, the Property Manager they set me up with was unable to manage, had to fire them, find a new PM, and more than a few other problems. In this case Martel's team they connected me with was quite bad. Martel doesn't respond to email. Steer clear
They're essentially promising on helping you flip homes with 10-20k profit on each flip and will connect you to their entire team when it comes to flipping for out of state.
I joined the program, please reach out to me personally if you want to know the truth from my personal experience.
They're essentially promising on helping you flip homes with 10-20k profit on each flip and will connect you to their entire team when it comes to flipping for out of state.
I joined the program. Please feel free to reach out to me personally if you'd like to hear about my experience.
Investor · MA/OH · Member since 2024 · 6 posts · 2 votes
2y
I was In Flipsystem as one of Antoines students. I have had success with the program. Although I did have setbacks and challenges along the way, my first 3 deals turned out great deals. I spent hours studying before I attempted my first BRRR. Definitely takes lots of hard work when you are a beginner. I am only 25.
I lost mobey with Flip Systems. No answer fro Antoine or Eric, after their lender who they introduce me Mino Lending, puts extra fess on the day of the closing.
I have hore a lawyer to get my $15,000 dollar back. No support for FLip Systmens and the CEO blocked me. Be careful. Read the reviews first.
Rental Property Investor · Honolulu, HAWAII (HI) · Member since 2011 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
2y
I'm not affiliated with these guys, but for those who have owned turnkey rentals, I owned 11 from 2010 to 2018 before selling them off. Back then, prices were much better, and turnkey marketers could make a decent fee.
As prices increased, many turnkey providers had to move to less desirable areas (I know people are always looking blame other people but in reality blame it on yourself for being the investors that picked bad areas and did not do due-diligence and buy assets where the numbers worked with 10-20% economic vacancy), and now that gap has essentially disappeared. That's just the nature of turnkey properties, whether you buy from these guys or anyone else.
Given the current market, it makes sense for these providers to shift towards flipping and more value-add projects, despite the increased risk and operational challenges. You can't just buy and hold and pray anymore; you need to actively add value.
They're essentially promising on helping you flip homes with 10-20k profit on each flip and will connect you to their entire team when it comes to flipping for out of state.
I joined the program, please reach out to me personally if you want to know the truth from my personal experience.
How much you getting from referral fees to those who reach out to you? lol
They're essentially promising on helping you flip homes with 10-20k profit on each flip and will connect you to their entire team when it comes to flipping for out of state.
I joined the program, please reach out to me personally if you want to know the truth from my personal experience.
How much you getting from referral fees to those who reach out to you? lol
Investor · MA/OH · Member since 2024 · 6 posts · 2 votes
2y
I have had great success with Flipsystem. If anyone is thinking of joining message me and I can go over everything.
They helped me start and get to where I am today.
I see a lot of people complaining about how bad it is. Sure, there are going to be people who fail but if you truly try and make your best effort and do your own due diligence by evaluating these properties, inspection, ARV, etc. and really learning the strategy of both BRRR and turnkey fix and flip, it will work.
You need to build a strong and trustworthy team on the ground.
People nowadays quit the second something gets hard. Joining Flipsystem does not guarantee you will be a successful real estate investor if you just think they are going to hand you everything and you do little work. YOU NEED TO PUT IN WORK!
You will need to be spending 2-3 hours per day on the business in the beginning.
Real Estate is not easy and if it was, everyone would be a successful investor and you wouldn't want it. The fact that it is hard is why you want it, that means it's valuable. If you are able to succeed at this, you could make a lot of money in 10-12 after holding these properties.
The formula is simple. Learn the basics of financials in RE, build a strong team on the ground, understand the ins and outs of RE and what market your in, understand how to actually flip the home and what strategy you are doing (Highly recommend the BRRR) as holding homes is where the money is made.
REAL ESTATE IS NOT EASY!!! But is WORTH it if you can do the correct things and really learn how this works.