• Rental Property Investor
  • Bettendorf, IA
Votes |
🌟 FINANCIALLY FREE BY 23 🌟

AJ Smith
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Bettendorf, IA
Posted Mar 24 2023, 06:31

📸 Pictured here is my first day and my LAST day on the job!

⏳️ For the past 22 months, I have worked nonstop toward the goal of financial independence.

⏰️ 90-hour work weeks have been the norm, spending 50hrs at my job and an extra 30-40hrs per week renovating apartment complexes, networking with investors, and engaging in masterminds after work.

🏁 As of this Wednesday, my journey toward financial independence has reached its (soft) conclusion.

🏘 At 23 years old, I have built an asset base that generates streams of income that are healthy enough to support my basic living expenses. Housing, food, and gas.

🪙 In other words; I'm frugal, but I am financially free!

💫 Most in the finance community would consider this level to be "Lean F.I.".

🧘🏽‍♂️ Essentially, its financial independence with nothing extra; no vacations, no extravagant meals, no fancy cars.

🤓 It's not flashy, but Lean F.I. gives you back the one resource you can never reclaim once it's gone.

🕐 Time!

⛷️ Time to do what you enjoy.

👨‍👩‍👦 Time to spend with the people you love.

⬆️ Time to create businesses and communities that uplift the world in the ways that are most important to you

🤔 What would you do with financial freedom? What's your next step to get there?

🧠 If you want to learn more about how I used real estate to reach financial freedom, feel free to reach out and check out my profile!

User Stats

Votes
Jude Cineas
  • Realtor
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Tampa, FL
Replied Mar 24 2023, 07:38

My sincere congratulations on achieving financial freedom at the young age of 23. This is a remarkable accomplishment that speaks to your dedication, hard work, and commitment to financial responsibility.

By achieving financial freedom, you have set yourself on a path toward a bright and prosperous future. You have demonstrated an exceptional level of discipline and financial savvy that will serve you well in all areas of your life.

Your achievement is an inspiration to others, and I have no doubt that you will continue to inspire those around you as you pursue your goals and aspirations.

Please accept my warmest congratulations and best wishes for continued success in all your future endeavors.