• Rental Property Investor
  • Bettendorf, IA
Votes |
🌟 FINANCIALLY FREE BY 23 🌟

AJ Smith
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Bettendorf, IA
Posted Mar 24 2023, 06:31

📸 Pictured here is my first day and my LAST day on the job!

⏳️ For the past 22 months, I have worked nonstop toward the goal of financial independence.

⏰️ 90-hour work weeks have been the norm, spending 50hrs at my job and an extra 30-40hrs per week renovating apartment complexes, networking with investors, and engaging in masterminds after work.

🏁 As of this Wednesday, my journey toward financial independence has reached its (soft) conclusion.

🏘 At 23 years old, I have built an asset base that generates streams of income that are healthy enough to support my basic living expenses. Housing, food, and gas.

🪙 In other words; I'm frugal, but I am financially free!

💫 Most in the finance community would consider this level to be "Lean F.I.".

🧘🏽‍♂️ Essentially, its financial independence with nothing extra; no vacations, no extravagant meals, no fancy cars.

🤓 It's not flashy, but Lean F.I. gives you back the one resource you can never reclaim once it's gone.

🕐 Time!

⛷️ Time to do what you enjoy.

👨‍👩‍👦 Time to spend with the people you love.

⬆️ Time to create businesses and communities that uplift the world in the ways that are most important to you

🤔 What would you do with financial freedom? What's your next step to get there?

🧠 If you want to learn more about how I used real estate to reach financial freedom, feel free to reach out and check out my profile!

Loading replies...