Builder from ground up Naples, FL Golden Gate Estates Investment

Builder from ground up Naples, FL Golden Gate Estates Investment

Investor · Member since 2020 · 67 posts · 28 votes

I am trying to network with a reputable, experienced builder for a parcel in Golden Gate Estates. It is fascinating what has been happening since the 60s. Thanks to the Army Corp Of Engineers, they turned the Everglades into real estate. I am looking for investors who have gone through the Collier County system and have first-hand experience with developing. Who knows the area, and built out here?

0Reply
11 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Naples, FL · Member since 2018 · 40 posts · 24 votes
    3y

    Hi Brandon. I do a lot of business in Golden Gate Estates… I’ll shoot you a message and can connect you with a great builder who mostly works with investors for resale.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.