How To Find Out Market Rent Amounts For Section 8

How To Find Out Market Rent Amounts For Section 8

Jason B.Pro Member
Rental Property Investor · Boise, ID · Member since 2017 · 228 posts · 180 votes

I’m interested in learning more about Section 8 to see if it’s something I want to explore. Does anyone know how I can go about finding out what the approved voucher amounts are for each bedroom/property size for a given area? I’d like to know how much I can potentially charge to see if financially it would be worth it and viable in regards to cash flow.

Thanks in advance!

0Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 9k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    3y

    Affordablehousing.com is like the Zillow for section 8. You can see what is available on the market in your ZIP Code.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.