Wondering if anyone invest in Bristol CT?

Most Popular Reply

Devin PetersonBusiness Member
Lender · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2022 · 2k+ posts · 667 votes
3y

Local ct Investor / creative financing specialist here. There are A TON of great connections to make in the CT real estate market @Brandon Rush @Samuel Eddinger just to name a few!

 I live in Middletown and work with investors across the state. Would love to connect!

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Devin PetersonBusiness Member
    Lender · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2022 · 2k+ posts · 667 votes
    3y

    Local ct Investor / creative financing specialist here. There are A TON of great connections to make in the CT real estate market @Brandon Rush @Samuel Eddinger just to name a few!

     I live in Middletown and work with investors across the state. Would love to connect!

  • Brandon RushPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Portland, CT · Member since 2019 · 761 posts · 849 votes
    3y

    Thanks for the shoutout @Devin Peterson . Hey Lindsay, I am a multifamily/commercial focused agent based out of the Hartford County market. I am available if you would like to jump on a call regarding the Bristol market. I will send you a message directly. Thanks!

  • Smithfield, RI · Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    3y

    Hi @Devin Peterson Thank you so much for your reply! I already scheduled some time with Brandon. Would love to connect with you as well. 

  • Meriden, CT · Member since 2018 · 702 posts · 501 votes
    3y

    @Lindsay Baker - I'd love to have a conversation with you as well.  We have owned and still manage for people in the Bristol area.  DM me and we can connect!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.