Looking for recommendations on ways to educate myself on financial literacy

Looking for recommendations on ways to educate myself on financial literacy

Member since 2019 · 1 post · 1 vote

Hello, first time poster here. I’ve been in and out the forums just browsing certain ideas. I’m currently looking for a platform that offers classes that could help me get prepared before I start investing. Any suggestions that pertains to financial literacy and real estate investing would be greatly appreciated. I’m open to learning more. My goals in the 3 years is to own a 4-plex and hopefully branch off from there. From the top of my head I’d like to learn how to analyze multi units for their worth and potentially securing great value add properties. Thank you for your time and looking forward to hearing from y’all. 😁

1Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bjorn AhlbladPro Member
    Investor · Shelton, WA · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    3y

    @Steve Vo welcome to posting! There are a number of podcasts and books available here, top left. More podcasts on youtube as well. That will get you started. Top left 'Learn'. All the best!

  • Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2020 · 44 posts · 36 votes
    3y

    Saylor academy is a website with tons of different topics and definitely has some financial literacy courses. The best place for REI education is right here on BP though.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.