Calling all Local Investors in Grand Forks, ND!

Calling all Local Investors in Grand Forks, ND!

Crestview, FL · Member since 2021 · 110 posts · 76 votes

Hey there, fellow Grand Forks, North Dakota residents!

I'm excited to connect with our local community of investors right here in Grand Forks, North Dakota. I've been actively involved in real estate and investment opportunities in our area, and it's time we come together to create a thriving investor network.

Whether you're experienced in real estate, stocks, startups, or any other form of investment, I'd love to hear from you! Let's collaborate, share ideas, and support each other in growing our portfolios and achieving our financial goals.

Feel free to reply to this post or send me a private message if you're interested in:

1. Meeting up for coffee or a casual networking event to get to know each other.

2. Sharing your investment journey or any tips and tricks you've learned along the way.

3. Discuss potential investment opportunities right here in Grand Forks or the surrounding region.

4. Building a strong local community of like-minded investors who can learn from each other.

Whether you're just starting or have years of experience, your insights and expertise are valuable. Let's make Grand Forks an even better place for investors by fostering a supportive and collaborative community.

I look forward to connecting with you all and building a network that benefits us all!

Cheers,

Dock Newell Jr

1Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Fargo, ND · Member since 2017 · 129 posts · 107 votes
    3y

    Nice to meet you, Dock!

    I am located in Fargo, would love to grab a coffee with you at some point. Please do reach out if you ever make your way down here.

    Curious to learn where you are in your investing journey and where you are headed. 

    Talk soon! 

  • Crestview, FL · Member since 2021 · 110 posts · 76 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Trevor Schmitt:

    Nice to meet you, Dock!

    I am located in Fargo, would love to grab a coffee with you at some point. Please do reach out if you ever make your way down here.

    Curious to learn where you are in your investing journey and where you are headed. 

    Talk soon! 


     Absolutely! I have been to a couple of the meetups in the Fargo area. Coffee would be dope. Have you done zoom meetings?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.