Things to look for in a real estate geared CPA

Things to look for in a real estate geared CPA

Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 9 votes

I'm looking for a new CPA this year to help utilize tax advantages. I own one multi-family real estate property so there isn't too much required but I would still like to start building a relationship with a solid CPA. My CPA now is fine but I'd like to find someone who is more real estate-oriented and understands the space a bit more. What qualities do you look for in a good real estate CPA? Any recommendations for the Manchester NH area would be fantastic. thank you.

2Reply
7 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · NH · Member since 2021 · 39 posts · 34 votes
    3y

    Hey Thomas, 

    Fellow investor from Southern New Hampshire; if you're open to remote relationship with your CPA 

    @Chris McCormack has done pretty well by me. 

    Otherwise, there's a vast number of CPAs here on bigger pockets and I don't think you'll have an issue finding someone through this network.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.