Anyone use Honeycomb insurance or familiar with them?

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Cameron MoorePro Member
    Insurance Agent · DFW, TX · Member since 2021 · 348 posts · 245 votes
    2y

    Just scheduled an appointment meeting with them for Friday, I like to stay competitive so I will know more then. They look like a decent carrier so far. Sounds like the only draw back is that they are in only 12 states. 

  • Cameron MoorePro Member
    Insurance Agent · DFW, TX · Member since 2021 · 348 posts · 245 votes
    2y

    Came back to update after becoming a producing agent with them. They are very well run. They have low loss ratios with high risk declination rates as to not be like all of the other insurtech companies that come out way too competetive and then renew at WAY TOO high rates and then slowly become insolvent from loss of clients. I love them so far. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.