0% Credit Cards for Fix & Flips or Live-In BRRRR

0% Credit Cards for Fix & Flips or Live-In BRRRR

Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2021 · 231 posts · 188 votes

What are some credit cards with 0% interest for a year as long as you make the minimum payments that you guys have used or know of? I am asking this question with the intent to do a live in flip or BRRRR and use the card to fund some of the repairs/upgrades, then do a cash out refinance and pay off the credit card. Appreciate all and any advice! Other strategies are welcome! (Having an issue finding private money)

0Reply
47 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Member since 2022 · 235 posts · 127 votes
2y

Check out nerdwallet. Recently did something similar with a discover card. No APR for 15 months.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Nicholas L.Pro Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Pittsburgh · Member since 2018 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    2y

    I just did something similar with the AmEx cash magnet - 0% for 15 months and 1.5% back. Not sure if the promo APR is still being offered or not.

  • Investor · Member since 2022 · 235 posts · 127 votes
    2y

    Check out nerdwallet. Recently did something similar with a discover card. No APR for 15 months.

  • Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2021 · 231 posts · 188 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Ali Nichols:

    Check out nerdwallet. Recently did something similar with a discover card. No APR for 15 months.


    would I need to have an LLC for this? Or could it be personal?

  • Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2021 · 231 posts · 188 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Nicholas L.:

    I just did something similar with the AmEx cash magnet - 0% for 15 months and 1.5% back. Not sure if the promo APR is still being offered or not.



    would I need to have an LLC for this? Or could it be personal?

  • Nicholas L.Pro Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Pittsburgh · Member since 2018 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    2y

    personal - and I know the card is still available.

    I just don't know if the 0% promo is still active or not.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.