Free phone # for RE biz, recommendations?

Free phone # for RE biz, recommendations?

Member since 2023 · 28 posts · 13 votes

Hi, my partner & I need new phone #s for our RE biz so that we're not using our personal #s. I currently have google voice & know that one well. Any others that you use & what's good about it?  Of course we need a # that just comes to our cell, since we're not buying a separate cell phone for the biz. Thanks! Lara 

0Reply
7 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Kerry Noble JrPro Member
    Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    I use google voice as well but i had to break down and get a different phone...

  • Member since 2023 · 28 posts · 13 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Lara Pfeffer:

    Hi, my partner & I need new phone #s for our RE biz so that we're not using our personal #s. I currently have google voice & know that one well. Any others that you use & what's good about it?  Of course we need a # that just comes to our cell, since we're not buying a separate cell phone for the biz. Thanks! Lara 


    To follow up, after some good research we settled on "Open Phone" app. We're about a month in. None of them are perfect. What I like: the two of us on our team can use it simultaneously and have separate phone #s, make notes to each contact, text, reroute calls to Open Phone via our CRM's REI Kash & RESIMPLI. On the CRM side, we're playing with both of the aforementioned. Any opinions out there which is your favorite of those two? THanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.