REI Coaching & Courses in 2024 - Are they worth it?

REI Coaching & Courses in 2024 - Are they worth it?

Pierre E.Pro Member
Washington, DC · Member since 2016 · 123 posts · 42 votes

I know many people will say that coaching/courses arent necessary, and I can understand that. I do want to ask though, out of all the coaching programs out there, are there any that people would say bring an appropriate amount of value? Do they a have a typical framework for all of them or are there major recommendations on getting the most value from them? Thanks in advance for your thoughtful and kind responses. 


I have heard of some of these:
BiggerPockets Courses
Ryan Pineda
Pace Morby Sub To and Gator
Tony Robinson - Alpha Host (STR)
Rob Abasolo - Host Camp  (STR)
Phil Putsjeovsky
Sherman Ragland
Joe Asamoah

0Reply
79 views

Most Popular Reply

Robert PaynePro Member
Real Estate Agent · Bowling Green, KY · Member since 2023 · 36 posts · 36 votes
2y

I ended up in Ryan Pineda's Future Flipper/Wealthy Way through an odd confluence of events. I can tell you that there is a lot of value there and a lot of the people involved turn what they learn into success. They have training calls every week on most strategies and they have training that is specific to scaling an REI business. I was able to learn enough about STR that I was a success immediately in that strategy on my first try. Listening to so many other s being successful helped me confirm my beliefs in REI and making connections with those successful people was valuable as well. I have a hard time paying the price for that kind of training, so I won't continue it, but what I learned definitely will earn me money and save me from making some of the mistakes I otherwise would have.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Henry ClarkPro Member
    Developer · Member since 2020 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    2y

    Looking at your post background looks like you are already experienced.  I would narrow the question focus down to marketing, scaling, syndications.  

  • Banker · New York, NY · Member since 2017 · 61 posts · 6 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Pierre E.:

    I know many people will say that coaching/courses arent necessary, and I can understand that. I do want to ask though, out of all the coaching programs out there, are there any that people would say bring an appropriate amount of value? Do they a have a typical framework for all of them or are there major recommendations on getting the most value from them? Thanks in advance for your thoughtful and kind responses. 


    I have heard of some of these:
    BiggerPockets Courses
    Ryan Pineda
    Pace Morby Sub To and Gator
    Tony Robinson - Alpha Host (STR)
    Rob Abasolo - Host Camp  (STR)
    Phil Putsjeovsky
    Sherman Ragland
    Joe Asamoah


    Many of these courses are expensive and don't necessarily talk about the meat and potatoes of the industry. Let's connect - shoot me a DM. I have some ideas I think you might find helpful.

  • Robert PaynePro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Bowling Green, KY · Member since 2023 · 36 posts · 36 votes
    2y

    I ended up in Ryan Pineda's Future Flipper/Wealthy Way through an odd confluence of events. I can tell you that there is a lot of value there and a lot of the people involved turn what they learn into success. They have training calls every week on most strategies and they have training that is specific to scaling an REI business. I was able to learn enough about STR that I was a success immediately in that strategy on my first try. Listening to so many other s being successful helped me confirm my beliefs in REI and making connections with those successful people was valuable as well. I have a hard time paying the price for that kind of training, so I won't continue it, but what I learned definitely will earn me money and save me from making some of the mistakes I otherwise would have.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.