Looking for London Ontario Canada people here at BP

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · London, Ontario · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Hi Sri, I'm in the London area and would be happy to meet up to chat about the local market. Not sure if you have others but I'd be happy to meet for a coffee. Let me know what works for you.

  • Investor · Mighican · Member since 2023 · 6 posts · 4 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Adam Legg:

    Hi Sri, I'm in the London area and would be happy to meet up to chat about the local market. Not sure if you have others but I'd be happy to meet for a coffee. Let me know what works for you.

    I didn't find any groups. It's just me. I will send a direct message. 
  • Rental Property Investor · Niagara Falls, Ontario · Member since 2022 · 18 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    Hey Sri, I was born & raised in London but currently live in the Niagara Region. Would still love to connect with ya! Send me a message anytime. 

  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Sri K.:

    Let's gather here to talk about local market. Maybe setup meets to help each other.


     Hi Sri, did you guys already do the meet up? I’m new to property buying and new to London region (newcomer to canada), but I’d definitely love to meet up and just get more Understandof the housing market in London, ON

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.