User Stats

Votes
Tammy Ginsburg
Votes |
Meetups and small group meetings.

Tammy Ginsburg
Posted Jan 27 2024, 05:33

Hello,

I’m a invester in the Attleboro MA area and I’m looking to connect to other investors in MA and RI areas.  I try to get to the meetups in these areas but my work schedule refrains me from getting there. I have to be at work at 400am.  Sometimes it’s impossible for me to get to the meeting at night.  I would like to connect with some people who are willing to get together on a Saturday or Sunday or early afternoon on weekdays.   Or even a zoom call.  I have one Multifamily and looking to scale.   If anyone is interested, please reach out to me. 

Thank you.

Tammy Ginsburg

User Stats

Votes
Al Moffa
  • Investor
  • Phila. suburbs
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Phila. suburbs
Replied Jan 27 2024, 06:28

Hello Tammy,

I would look to see if there is a local REIA in your area. A REIA is a local real estate group that usually meets once a month. You can network and find people from various backgrounds to help build your real estate team. You can google National REIA to find one in your area. Good luck Al Moffa Stella Properties LLC

User Stats

Votes
Ian Halter
  • Investor
Votes |
  • Investor
Replied Jan 30 2024, 07:02

Hi Tammy, there is a bi-weekly Thursday Zoom call for the Rhode Island Real Estate Investors group (RIREIG https://rireig.com/). The group has a monthly meeting at 7pm via Zoom the first Thursday of the month that is open to real estate investor beginners and has a members-only meeting the third Thursday of the month. When I have the time to join I find them very helpful and I've networked with a few people after those meetings. @Frank Patalano leads the 1st Thursday one

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Michael Diossa
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Rhode island
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Rhode island
Replied Jan 31 2024, 13:01
Quote from @Ian Halter:

Hi Tammy, there is a bi-weekly Thursday Zoom call for the Rhode Island Real Estate Investors group (RIREIG https://rireig.com/). The group has a monthly meeting at 7pm via Zoom the first Thursday of the month that is open to real estate investor beginners and has a members-only meeting the third Thursday of the month. When I have the time to join I find them very helpful and I've networked with a few people after those meetings. @Frank Patalano leads the 1st Thursday one

Agree with this one. Great place to connect.