Best Books To Pick Up for A Beginner Looking to Learn From Credible Sources

Best Books To Pick Up for A Beginner Looking to Learn From Credible Sources

San Diego · Member since 2024 · 9 posts · 6 votes

I'm a 19-year-old college student, but luckily enough I have an LLC already and have saved a good chunk of capital from my business to start investing. However, before diving head first, I'd like to educate myself. I learn best by reading and taking hand notes, I don't believe a course is the best fit for my learning style.

So, I would like to hear any recommendations of the best books to help me build my knowledge and develop my investing strategy. Budget is not an issue, just looking for the best possible resources. 

1Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bjorn AhlbladPro Member
    Investor · Shelton, WA · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    2y

    Managing Rental Properties by Brandon Turner. There are hundreds more. See the tab top left-LEARN click there to get started! All the best!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.