Hello Everyone, I was looking to invest on my first out of state investment in Ohio and I was very surprised to see many listings showing totally different things, not sure what to trust
For example, one of the SFH property in mls (or redfin or zillow), listed for sale with 3b and 2 baths 1500 SqFt. the listing expired after few months as there were no offer and it now reverted to 2b 1bath 918 sqft!!! MLS/Redfin/Zillow now shows this as a 2b home.
Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2023 · 161 posts · 217 votes
2y
Hi @Karthik A., the MLS is usually the most updated and reliable. However, it could be a mistake on the listing agents part. I also recommend having your agent reach out to them directly for details!
Contractor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 85 posts · 83 votes
2y
The MLS is generally reliable, you could check auditor records to compare. Or just call the listing agent for accurate details. Partner with a good anent in town and they could help flush out some of these inconsistencies.
Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2023 · 161 posts · 217 votes
2y
Hi @Karthik A., the MLS is usually the most updated and reliable. However, it could be a mistake on the listing agents part. I also recommend having your agent reach out to them directly for details!