Investor · Somerset · Member since 2018 · 55 posts · 14 votes
Hello friends,
I was able to use an Outlook email to send periodic reminder (laundry list of things) to my tenants. For example reminder to replace HVAC filter every 3 months, to ensure pets are vaccinated yearly, to ensure tenant sends me copies of renewed vehicle registrations and insurance etc. However in outlook 2021 Pro there is no way to go in options to deliver this email once every quarter. It only allows 1 delivery of email at a future date, but no recurrence option allowed (call it Outlook 2021 limitation.
Have any of you found an elegant way, preferably an unpaid one to send these reminders?
Why can't you send it as a calendar entry for a meeting? It should allow you to set it up as a recurring meeting and set the frequency (monthly, every 3 months) and end date. Then just invite them to the meeting.
Investor · Gibraltar, MI · Member since 2017 · 108 posts · 103 votes
2y
There's a service called Moosend that I use. Odd name, but it does offer email marketing and automation type services. It has a free plan, although I opted to go for the long dollar and spend $7 a month so I can make use of its automated workflows :)
Do a quick search and check it out; perhaps it'll serve your needs.
Why can't you send it as a calendar entry for a meeting? It should allow you to set it up as a recurring meeting and set the frequency (monthly, every 3 months) and end date. Then just invite them to the meeting.
Thanks for the advice. I am thinking of using Calendar, however calendar invite popos up as a reminder on people's mobile, who then tend to quickly turn it off or ignore. If there was a way for this calendar notification to appear as an email in their inbox, that would be awesome.