Wholesale Tips To Succeed In Today's Market

Wholesale Tips To Succeed In Today's Market

Member since 2023 · 11 posts · 4 votes

Hi all,

I recently purchased a guide on how to wholesale properties. I conceptually understand the process however it seems like a lot of legwork. Im down to put the work in but want to know 2 things...what would be the most efficient and effective way to use my time to get houses under contracts and to close deals. I have subscribed to propstream and have a way to create a funnel but I would love to hear feedback on how to use this tool or any other tool to effectively get houses under contract and to use my time efficiently. Or is it even worth the time. Thank you

0Reply
18 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Vancouver, WA · Member since 2015 · 98 posts · 46 votes
    2y

    Hey Lamar, Great job purchasing the guide. It shows you are willing to invest in yourself to getting better. One idea to create strong momentum, you can find a local investor who can analyze your deals with you. Every time you get a lead, you bring it back to your guy to analyze it. Have them show you how they analyze deals to how the closing process goes from start to finish. In return you are able to find a deal for them.

    This happened to me. I posted a deal for sale on craigslist years ago. Someone reached out to me who I thought was a buyer, ended up being someone who was just trying to get in the game. He sent me 100s of deals and I told him no 100s of times. We eventually closed a deal together the same year I met him. Along the way, he learned to look for what I was looking for. Within a couple of years, he owned 10+ doors. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.