How do you find the big fish in your area

How do you find the big fish in your area

Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 42 posts · 25 votes

How do you find the big investors in your area? I am looking to sell some or all of my properties. I want to know who is the big buyers.

Thanks

1Reply
11 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · New York, NY · Member since 2020 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    Hi @Ryan Dunn - the easiest is just to ask a few brokers that are active in the area, you can also simply attend a local real estate investors meetup (a lot of them are free or very inexpensive) and let folks know you're looking to offload your inventory. 

  • Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 42 posts · 25 votes
    2y

    The properties are out of state. So going to a meet up every week will not work. I have made a few when i was in town years ago. I did reach out to group manager and talked to him. But still thinking there is more i can do. Just not sure how. I will try the broker route. Thanks

  • Dallas · Member since 2020 · 154 posts · 95 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Ryan Dunn:

    The properties are out of state. So going to a meet up every week will not work. I have made a few when i was in town years ago. I did reach out to group manager and talked to him. But still thinking there is more i can do. Just not sure how. I will try the broker route. Thanks

    @Ryan Dunn where are your properties? I went to my local courthouse to see how to purchase houses in the bidding format and saw several big fish there. They were bidding amounts like it was nothing. That may help you with where your properties are located. Another idea is talk to title companies to see who's the most popular real estate agent and buyer who comes into their office all the time. They are big fish if they are frequently there.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.