Strange experience... went to redfin to see what it says about my property... virtually nothing there but then my property typed out with (unit) #2 shows up with all my details. Today I looked on another site pennymac to see the value it said and there was no information for the address of my property but when I added #2 to the address and it was able to come up with an estimate for my property.
Do I need to be concerned that these apps are showing my property with the wrong address?
Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2013 · 8k+ posts · 10k+ votes
2y
Is there any chance you “claimed” these properties as your house? When you claim your home on Zillow it throws a #0 after the address when you look at it.
You could also try privacy mode on your browser or have a friend look it up on their device.