Arrowhead Manor Estates (hillside) vs. Moon Valley (Coral Gable Estates)

Arrowhead Manor Estates (hillside) vs. Moon Valley (Coral Gable Estates)

Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 1 vote

Hello,

I purchased a home in fountain hills last year. I love purchasing hillside homes due to their uniqueness and I've done well with them. What I want some advice with is that i'm looking to purchase another hillside home. The 2 areas I'm looking at is Arrowhead Manor Estates 51st Beardsley and Coral Gable Estates in Moon Valley. Which location is better?

0Reply
10 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2024 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    1y

    Hey Rod,

    Both are good options but in my opinion, Coral Gables wins the battle. It's located in a very convenient central location with easy access to the rest of the valley. The homes are also priced well for the size, and it sounds like you like big homes that can stretch your money. 

    Another positive is that it looks like a lot of the hillside owners have a good amount of equity and it's possible that you might be able to find a good off market deal on one of them.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.