Expanding portfolio to Fort Wayne... looking to connect with anyone!

Expanding portfolio to Fort Wayne... looking to connect with anyone!

Investor · OH · Member since 2019 · 66 posts · 41 votes

Hi everyone! My partner and I have ~20 doors in OH, and we are interested to expand our portfolio to Fort Wayne IN. We do long-term rentals and practice BRRRR on every deal. We like how Fort Wayne is growing, yet still provides good BRRRR opportunities. Looking to connect with any investors, realtors, property managers, contractors etc from Fort Wayne :) Feel free to comment or DM! Thank you!

2Reply
16 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Hamidou KeitaPro Member
    Member since 2024 · 47 posts · 16 votes
    1y

    Hi Trace, I will be happy to connect. I am also an out of state investor in Fort wayne.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.