HELOC help. Can anyone recommend a reputable company for my situation?

HELOC help. Can anyone recommend a reputable company for my situation?

Cynthia LeitePro Member
Member since 2023 · 14 posts · 3 votes

I have about 300K equity on my primary home trapped and I can't seem to get a lender to approve a HELOC on my property even though my credit is 806. I am self-employed (claim a lot of deductions) and that is causing my DTI to to skyrocket. But I make great income. Can anyone recommend a lender that would make this deal work?

1Reply
29 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jaycee GreenePro Member
    Real Estate Consultant · St. Louis MSA · Member since 2024 · 3k+ posts · 727 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Cynthia Leite:

    I have about 300K equity on my primary home trapped and I can't seem to get a lender to approve a HELOC on my property even though my credit is 806. I am self-employed (claim a lot of deductions) and that is causing my DTI to to skyrocket. But I make great income. Can anyone recommend a lender that would make this deal work?

    Hi @Cynthia Leite. What is the value of your primary home, and have you talked with  any banks/credit unions in/around White Plains? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.