Struggling to Secure Financing for Multifamily Property — Any Advice or Resources?

Struggling to Secure Financing for Multifamily Property — Any Advice or Resources?

New to Real Estate · Randolph MA · Member since 2025 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Hey everyone,

I’m relatively new to BiggerPockets and wanted to reach out to the community. I’ve been trying to secure financing for a multifamily investment property, but I keep running into roadblocks — mostly getting “no” from lenders. It’s been frustrating to say the least.

This isn’t my first property, so I’m not entirely new to real estate. But this round has been different and more challenging than I expected. Wondering if anyone out there has suggestions for alternative lending options, creative financing strategies, or resources I can tap into to move forward?

Appreciate any guidance or shared experiences. Thanks in advance!

Nick

1Reply
18 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · Miami, FL · Member since 2024 · 1k+ posts · 457 votes
    1y

    Hey Nick,
    We can definitely help, as we have extensive experience with multifamily properties and creative financing solutions. I’d just need to know more about this project, feel free to reach out directly so I can assist you in the best way possible. Regards,

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.