Looking for feedback on Private money club with Chris Naugle

Looking for feedback on Private money club with Chris Naugle

Roselle, IL · Member since 2016 · 131 posts · 31 votes

Hello everyone, the only post I saw on this was from 2 years ago, curious if anyone has any feedback or has joined this group.  It seems like a great way to have access to a community of reputable private money lenders.  Their site has a list of deals that members post and their experience level within the community and education.  I see the cost being worth it for that alone. When members post a deal they have to fill out specific criteria based on what they teach for vetting a deal.

0Reply
137 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Oklahoma City · Member since 2020 · 258 posts · 139 votes
    1y

    @Steve Balinski I have seen this as well & am following on here to see what others think.

    I definitely recommend the infinite banking concept, although I went with Paradigm Life for it & have been very happy. I am sure him & his company would also be very good to go through as well. I have seen a lot & heard a lot of his content & really like how well they compose it.

    I'd still recommend getting involved with your local community as well at the local REIA's or other investor meetups. Usually there are a ton of people that are looking to lend their private money. Although it may be a little more expensive, there's always a possibility for bringing on any of your friends/family on to it as well that may have money tied up in IRA's. They can always swap to a self directed custodian in order to have more stable returns as long as you keep on getting good deals.

    • Roselle, IL · Member since 2016 · 131 posts · 31 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Chase Busick:

      @Steve Balinski I have seen this as well & am following on here to see what others think.

      I definitely recommend the infinite banking concept, although I went with Paradigm Life for it & have been very happy. I am sure him & his company would also be very good to go through as well. I have seen a lot & heard a lot of his content & really like how well they compose it.

      I'd still recommend getting involved with your local community as well at the local REIA's or other investor meetups. Usually there are a ton of people that are looking to lend their private money. Although it may be a little more expensive, there's always a possibility for bringing on any of your friends/family on to it as well that may have money tied up in IRA's. They can always swap to a self directed custodian in order to have more stable returns as long as you keep on getting good deals.

      Unfortunately the only REIA near me is for all of WI, there may be a meeting near me once a quarter :-( Networking here is difficult (Kenosha).

      I can't find much info on this group (almost non-existent) which is why I'm curious to hear any experiences.

  • Real Estate Broker · Member since 2020 · 12 posts · 6 votes
    1y

    @Steve Balinski have you looked into the kenosha landlord association?

    • Roselle, IL · Member since 2016 · 131 posts · 31 votes
      1y
      Quote from @Doug Anderson:

      @Steve Balinski have you looked into the kenosha landlord association?


       no, didn't know that existed.  I'll look into it, good tip!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.