Flipping Market in Chicago/Chicago Suburbs

Flipping Market in Chicago/Chicago Suburbs

Member since 2024 · 50 posts · 36 votes

Looking to get more info on first hand experiences with people currently flipping houses in the Chicago area/suburbs of Chicago, IL. Have been looking in the Chicago/Illinois (in general) market and hoping to learn a little more before jumping in. 

Thanks in advance! This community is always super helpful.

1Reply
29 views

Most Popular Reply

Aaron ZimmermanBusiness Member
Accountant · Chicago, IL · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
1y

@Emanuel Escarpita would be a great resource to discuss flipping. He's very active in the Chicagoland area with his flipping business. 

in addition, I would recommend listening to the straight up Chicago investor podcast for local insights that you won't get anywhere else. 

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Nationwide · Member since 2023 · 362 posts · 237 votes
    1y

    Hello, I don't have experience in Chicago directly, but I've flipped a few properties in the Detroit area. Happy to share my experience about whats worked and hasn't for me. How are you planning to fund these projects? I can answer questions around that as well.

  • Aaron ZimmermanBusiness Member
    Accountant · Chicago, IL · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    @Emanuel Escarpita would be a great resource to discuss flipping. He's very active in the Chicagoland area with his flipping business. 

    in addition, I would recommend listening to the straight up Chicago investor podcast for local insights that you won't get anywhere else. 

  • James LucentiBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Endicott, NY · Member since 2023 · 36 posts · 19 votes
    1y

    I would also be interested in hearing what folks out there have experienced....hihglights, pitfalls, leasons learned

    SVN Innovative Commercial Advisors526 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.