Looking to Connect with Investors Interested in Buying Notes

Looking to Connect with Investors Interested in Buying Notes

New to Real Estate · USA · Member since 2025 · 45 posts · 14 votes

Hey everyone,
I’m currently working with several performing and non-performing note holders and looking to connect with investors who are actively buying mortgage notes (1st position, residential or commercial).

If you’re an experienced note buyer or just exploring this asset class, I’d love to network, share insights, and see if there’s a good fit.

Feel free to drop a comment or shoot me a message—let’s connect and talk notes!

Disclaimer: Not selling anything directly—just networking and building win-win relationships with fellow investors.

0Reply
31 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Foreclosure Specialist · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    1y

    Cool getting back into it heavy...lets talk!!

  • Investor · Naples, FL · Member since 2016 · 256 posts · 75 votes
    9mo
    Quote from @Barbara Johannsen:

    Hey everyone,
    I’m currently working with several performing and non-performing note holders and looking to connect with investors who are actively buying mortgage notes (1st position, residential or commercial).

    If you’re an experienced note buyer or just exploring this asset class, I’d love to network, share insights, and see if there’s a good fit.

    Feel free to drop a comment or shoot me a message—let’s connect and talk notes!

    Disclaimer: Not selling anything directly—just networking and building win-win relationships with fellow investors.


     I would love to connect with you!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.