Triplex Deal in KS – Seeking Mentor/Partner to Do It Right

Triplex Deal in KS – Seeking Mentor/Partner to Do It Right

New to Real Estate · Chanute, KS · Member since 2024 · 13 posts · 7 votes

Appreciate all the feedback I’ve gotten so far!

I’ve been analyzing deals and having early convos with investors. Still working to connect with a good funding partner for a promising triplex in Kansas. If anyone’s open to chatting or offering feedback on creative finance routes, I’d love to hear from you!

0Reply
23 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2023 · 348 posts · 190 votes
    1y

    Hi Randall!

    What type of funding partner are you looking for? Does the property need any renovation, or are you primarily looking for help with the down payment, rehab funds, or both?

    I’d be happy to explore some options with you - there are lenders that can go up to 90% of the purchase price and 100% of the rehab costs, depending on the deal, but I want to make sure that aligns with what you're looking for.

    Also - have you considered offering the seller a "Subject-To" (SubTo) deal? That’s where you take over the seller’s existing mortgage payments, keeping the loan in place, which can be a great strategy if they're in a tight spot and you're trying to reduce how much capital you need upfront. It’s been a powerful tool for a lot of investors, especially when traditional financing doesn't quite work.

    Let me know more about the property and what your goals are - happy to help however I can!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.