Considering Rent-to-Retirement? Just had a great experience with them....

Considering Rent-to-Retirement? Just had a great experience with them....

Member since 2025 · 3 posts · 4 votes

Not sure if this is the right forum to post this, but I wanted to give a shout out to Rent to Retirement (R2R). I first heard about them on Bigger Pockets and last month I completed my first purchase through the RTR team. I've bought and sold rental properties many times in the past but this was a completely different kind of experience.  The R2R team made the process completely simple, seamless and turnkey - from identifying the property - to connecting me with the right contacts - to lining up a property management company - to even finding a tenant - all in a 1 month period. The perfect complement to helping me complete the 'buy' side of a 1031 exchange. All parties along the way were knowledgeable and professional. I would absolutely work with these guys on another purchase!  Kudos to @ZachLemaster and the R2R team.

3Reply
78 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Zach LemasterBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    1y

    @Eric Eckert thank you very much for sharing your experience.  We look forward to working with you on the next property as you scale!  We are always here with anything you need along the way.  Great job!

  • Investor · Member since 2022 · 44 posts · 27 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Eric Eckert:

    Not sure if this is the right forum to post this, but I wanted to give a shout out to Rent to Retirement (R2R). I first heard about them on Bigger Pockets and last month I completed my first purchase through the RTR team. I've bought and sold rental properties many times in the past but this was a completely different kind of experience.  The R2R team made the process completely simple, seamless and turnkey - from identifying the property - to connecting me with the right contacts - to lining up a property management company - to even finding a tenant - all in a 1 month period. The perfect complement to helping me complete the 'buy' side of a 1031 exchange. All parties along the way were knowledgeable and professional. I would absolutely work with these guys on another purchase!  Kudos to @ZachLemaster and the R2R team.


     I'm curious, what is the location of this rental?

  • Member since 2025 · 3 posts · 4 votes
    1y

    Tuscaloosa, AL

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.