Is property management in Dubai worth the cost?

Is property management in Dubai worth the cost?

Specialist · UAE · Member since 2025 · 4 posts · 0 votes

I've been debating whether to hire a property management company or try handling things myself. The issue is I don't live in Dubai full-time, so I'd need to manage tenants, rent collection, maintenance requests, and paperwork remotely. I've heard mixed reviews from owners: some say it's an unnecessary expense, while others say it saves them time and stress. My biggest worry is vacancies eating into my ROI, especially if I can't be physically present to market the unit or fix issues quickly. Has anyone here actually used a management service and found it worth the fee?

0Reply
42 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Drew SygitBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Royal Oak, MI · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 9k+ votes
    1y

    How well do you know the landlord-tenant laws in Dubai?

    Owners really only need to hire a PMC for two reasons:

    1) They don't have the time to effectively manage properly

    2) They don't have the knowledge to properly manage
    - Although you could invest your time to learn!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.