Bridge Loans for Momentum — Smart Scaling Strategy or Risky Move?

Bridge Loans for Momentum — Smart Scaling Strategy or Risky Move?

Lender · Albermarle, NC · Member since 2025 · 237 posts · 90 votes

Hello investors,
I’d love to hear your thoughts on bridge loans.

Some investors I know are using them to move fast on deals while lining up long-term financing. Others avoid them due to the short terms and higher rates.

Have you successfully used bridge loans to scale your portfolio or was it more of a headache than a help?

0Reply
18 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2023 · 831 posts · 577 votes
    1y

    I had clients use them previously, and they closed smoothly every time. Besides the short terms and higher rates, I think investors are simply unaware of when it make sense to use a bridge loans instead of hard money or private money loan. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.