What’s Your Go-To Funding Strategy Right Now?

What’s Your Go-To Funding Strategy Right Now?

Member since 2024 · 95 posts · 56 votes

With rates shifting and banks tightening up, I’ve seen more investors turning to creative or private funding options lately.

Curious — what’s your go-to funding strategy in today’s market?

Are you sticking with traditional lending, or exploring other routes like private money or partnerships?

1Reply
53 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Mechanicsburg, PA · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    11mo

    This year got two mortgages @ 4.25% interest fixed and one at 4.75% interest fixed. These were new builds with the financing pre-arranged by the builder with a large lender when the subdivision first started.  These below market interest rates make the properties positive cash flow.  These rates allowed me to buy three properties when I initially was only looking for one. Therefore, not only did I get lower interest, but able to buy more properties.  You have to look hard to find these financing deals, but I recently saw other deals as low as 3.5% interest.  At 7% interest for investors, all three properties would be negative cashflow, which I'm not looking for.

  • Investor · Get yourself trained before doing something inadvisable. · Member since 2024 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11mo
    Quote from @Brandon Lee:

    With rates shifting and banks tightening up, I’ve seen more investors turning to creative or private funding options lately.

    Curious — what’s your go-to funding strategy in today’s market?

    Are you sticking with traditional lending, or exploring other routes like private money or partnerships?

    Using creative finance. 
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.