How Are You Structuring Financing for BRRRR Deals Today?

How Are You Structuring Financing for BRRRR Deals Today?

Member since 2024 · 95 posts · 56 votes

Seeing a lot of shifts in lending terms this season. Some investors I know are choosing 6-month terms, others prefer longer.

What’s your strategy right now?
I’m gathering insights to better understand what investors find most workable.

0Reply
31 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jaycee GreenePro Member
    Real Estate Consultant · St. Louis MSA · Member since 2024 · 3k+ posts · 727 votes
    9mo
    Quote from @Brandon Lee:

    Seeing a lot of shifts in lending terms this season. Some investors I know are choosing 6-month terms, others prefer longer.

    What’s your strategy right now?
    I’m gathering insights to better understand what investors find most workable.

     @Brandon Lee What do you mean by "6-month terms" on a BRRRR?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.