Real Estate Investing Groups & Meet-Ups

Real Estate Investing Groups & Meet-Ups

Baltimore · Member since 2024 · 22 posts · 3 votes

I'm looking for a real estate investing group or meetup in the Baltimore area. I'm 24 years old and have yet to purchase my first property. I plan to start house hacking in the near future. If anyone has good recommendations for groups/meetups for beginners it'd much appreciated.

1Reply
57 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · New York, NY · Member since 2020 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9mo

    Hey Jacob,

    Great move thinking about house hacking and getting plugged into the local investor community early - that’s one of the fastest ways to learn and find opportunities. 

    A few great places to start are your local REIA group in Baltimore, Meetup.com, Facebook groups, and Eventbrite. And don't sleep on your local professionals. Investor-friendly agents, property managers, lenders, contractors often know the active players in your area. 

    Good luck!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.