What Makes Someone a “Must-Call” Partner in Your Local Market?

What Makes Someone a “Must-Call” Partner in Your Local Market?

Investor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 1 vote

One thing I’ve enjoyed lately is helping connect the right people locally.

I’m not actively buying right now, but knowing who actually closes vs who talks has made a big difference for everyone involved.

Curious, what makes someone a “must call” partner for you?

1Reply
56 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Central New York · Member since 2023 · 207 posts · 96 votes
    7mo

    Outside of the obvious Experience, there's really only one thing in my mind that sticks out. COMMUNICATION. Not returning phone calls, not giving clear answers, or just not generally being available are huge red flags. Any lender, inspector, or attorney I recommend I can guarantee communication will be at the forefront. There's not much point in being in this business if you can't effectively communicate. 

  • Investor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    7mo
    100% agree. Communication is usually the real separator once someone has baseline experience. The people I see consistently closing are proactive, clear, and decisive, even when the answer isn’t perfect yet. Silence and vagueness kill deals way faster than a bad number ever will.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.