If Capital Wasn’t the Constraint, How Aggressive Would You Be?

If Capital Wasn’t the Constraint, How Aggressive Would You Be?

New to Real Estate · Miami, FL · Member since 2024 · 1k+ posts · 455 votes

Would you double your deal flow, enter new markets, or move into larger projects if financing wasn’t the bottleneck?

1Reply
50 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bo SmithPro Member
    Hinton, WV · Member since 2026 · 1k+ posts · 373 votes
    7mo

    Most people think it's financing but it's really deal flow. You can have unlimited money, but if you're only seeing 2-3 deals a month, you're still stuck. Are you seeing enough quality deals to even need more capital?

  • Kerry Noble JrPro Member
    Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7mo

    I would definitely go for larger projects and expansion

  • Hinton, WV · Member since 2025 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    7mo

    I wouldn’t get more aggressive on risk, I’d get more selective. With capital solved, the focus shifts to higher quality assets, better structures, and cleaner exits rather than just more volume.

  • Member since 2011 · 152 posts · 113 votes
    7mo

    I would enter new markets with larger properties, but I would also raise my standards.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.