Looking for Book Recommendations on Scaling Real Estate Investing

Looking for Book Recommendations on Scaling Real Estate Investing

Real Estate Broker · Miami · Member since 2023 · 23 posts · 9 votes

Hey everyone — I’m working on scaling my portfolio (currently around ~35 houses and growing) and I’m looking for some great reads. I’ve already read The Book on Rental Property Investing by Brandon Turner.

At this stage, I’m especially interested in books focused on scaling a rental portfolio, systems/operations, team building, and growth strategies — but I’m open to any high-value investing books you recommend.

What books have helped you most as your portfolio grew? Thanks in advance!

2Reply
57 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jay TolugantiPro Member
    Investor · Clearwater, FL · Member since 2025 · 226 posts · 79 votes
    7mo

    Congratulations. Thats impressive. If I were you, I would write a book about how your journey started. Other than Brandon Turner, the other author I know id Ken McElroy. But he talks more about multifamily.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.