Recommendations: Commercial Mortgage Broker or Lender Recommendation

Recommendations: Commercial Mortgage Broker or Lender Recommendation

Rental Property Investor · Tulsa, OK · Member since 2017 · 33 posts · 15 votes

I’m looking for recommendations on either lenders that give the best terms for portfolios like mine, or commercial mortgage brokers that can work on my behalf to find the best terms. 


I’m preparing to lock in a long term portfolio loan before the end of this year. It will be a refinance of a stabilized portfolio. 

20 Duplexes- all units are short term rentals. They are located in tulsa, Oklahoma. 

Value - Around 7 million 

Loan amount: around 5 million

I’m looking for a lender that will do 30 years fixed on this type of portfolio with competitive rates. I know most don’t, but there are a few that do. 

Recommendations of lenders or Brokers that could help?

Thank you in advance!


-Taylor 

1Reply
81 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Orlando, FL · Member since 2023 · 220 posts · 183 votes
    4mo

    Hey Taylor, 

    I sent you a DM. I can help you out on this one.  

  • Lender · Member since 2024 · 10 posts · 5 votes
    4mo

    If you're still looking I'd be happy to review. Our portfolio loan will allow up to 25 properties and a total loan amount of $6.25m assuming they are all 1-4 units. We also offer a 5-9 unit DSCR. Would be set up as a 30 year fixed rate.

  • Gabe OrlanskyPro Member
    Lender · Miami, FL · Member since 2026 · 21 posts · 4 votes
    3mo

    Hi Taylor, 

    I sent you a DM. I specialize in these types of loans.

  • Vijay FriedmanBusiness Member
    Miami, FL · Member since 2026 · 766 posts · 122 votes
    3mo
    Quote from @Taylor Hosick:

    I’m looking for recommendations on either lenders that give the best terms for portfolios like mine, or commercial mortgage brokers that can work on my behalf to find the best terms. 


    I’m preparing to lock in a long term portfolio loan before the end of this year. It will be a refinance of a stabilized portfolio. 

    20 Duplexes- all units are short term rentals. They are located in tulsa, Oklahoma. 

    Value - Around 7 million 

    Loan amount: around 5 million

    I’m looking for a lender that will do 30 years fixed on this type of portfolio with competitive rates. I know most don’t, but there are a few that do. 

    Recommendations of lenders or Brokers that could help?

    Thank you in advance!


    -Taylor 

    @Taylor Hosick
    That's a solid portfolio. Since you're looking at a stabilized refinance, I'd also compare lenders based on prepayment terms, reserve requirements, and how they underwrite STR income—not just the rate. Those items can make a big difference over the life of the loan.

    DreamPoint Capital
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.