Stop worrying... just buy it if you like it...

Stop worrying... just buy it if you like it...

Adam TafelBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · St. Paul, MN · Member since 2017 · 582 posts · 399 votes

Everyone’s so worried about being house poor… I don’t know anyone house poor, do you? What I see people get wrong more of the time…

And yes, I’m talking mostly to my business owning friends who are in a strong financial position … bet on yourself.

Go the extra mile and get a home that keeps you up at night before closing, you should be so damn excited.

Something you can grow into, with a location that feels perfect… the house doesn’t have to be perfect, and I get it, not everyone is in a position to buy a house they feel this way about…

But based on my personal experience working with 100s of homebuyers over the years, I see more people being a little stingy, making the economical decision…

Dude, buy the house that you are so excited about, you drive 15 minutes out of your way home while you are pending just to see it …..

And if you don’t like this advice, if this sounds too reckless - buy a frugal home on an amazing lot in your favorite location - and once you hit certain economic milestones, pop the top, or scrape it and build up.

Upside Property Sales 4.9108 Reviews
0Reply
50 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.