MLS access on Macbook

3 Replies

After gaining access to the MLS system in Dallas on my macbook, I found that after I type in search criteria that the "search" button is unclickable. Assuming that the MLS just doesn't like Safari, I downloaded Chrome and had the same issue. I read that many MLS systems need to be run on IE so I downloaded the free trial of Crossover and IE 8, and yet, now, MLS wont even let me log in. Instead, I get an error message from Clareity Security asking me to close all browsers and try again.

How do you guys with macs access the MLS?

call your local MLS tech support, they're all different.

After you type in your login information are you are clicking on 'Ntreis Innovi' rather then 'Netreis Listings'? Ntreis Innovia is a little different but it works on my Mac while Ntreis Listings does not.

It works!!

It downloaded both the IDS emulator and the citrix receiver, but both were terribly slow.

I had always clicked listings or tax -- innovi doesn't seem to be as user friendly, but sure enough, it works with mac. Excellent! Currently my mac only has 2 gigs of RAM or I'd consider trying to run parallels and having windows 7 run inside for access. Until then, this will have to do.

Steven, do you do most of your work through the Innovi tab on a mac?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.